Getting Further Help
There are many organisations that can provide help and support to individuals who develop a problem with gambling. If you feel that you may have a problem controlling your gaming we strongly recommend that you contact one of the following professional organisations for help and guidance.
Our members can view our Responsible Gaming Policy and access the deposit control tools through the My Account section of their accounts.
• Gamble Aware – Provides information on how to gamble responsibly and offers advice on dealing with problem gambling, please visit www.gambleaware.co.uk
• GamCare is a registered charity that provides confidential telephone support and counselling to anyone who is affected by problem gambling. Contact GamCare on free phone 0808 8020 133 or by visiting www.gamcare.org.uk
• Gamblers Anonymous (UK) – Gamblers Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who have joined together to share their experiences, try and solve their common problems and thereby help others to recover from gambling problems. Gamblers Anonymous can be contacted on 020 7384 3040 (UK only) or by visiting www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk
• Gamblers Anonymous International Service Office – If you live outside the UK this organisation provides details of your nearest local participating Gamblers Anonymous support group. Please visit www.gamblersanonymous.org for further details.
• GamBlock – If you wish to refrain from gambling we strongly advise you to install gambling website blocking software such as GamBlock. Please visit www.gamblock.com