As a Product Manager you will be responsible for providing roadmap direction and analysis to a hit social game work over its lifecycle. You’ll utilise a strong quantitative skill set to understand the metrics that will inform product and feature design. You will then work with our team of designers and developers to guide the implementation of those designs.
- Generate game concepts and features that are viral, engaging and generate revenue.
- Leading the product management of a social game.
- Work with designers & developers to deliver new game/features.
- Design, manage and optimise the virtual game economies, virility, enjoyment ability and monetisation.
- Optimise the game post launch for virality, engagement and revenue generation.
- Work with Business Intelligence to analyse the impact of new features on set KPIs.
Key Skills: Essential
- You are a performance-driven/adaptable professional: You are highly numerate and have strong analytical capabilities.
- Experience in product management in a web or games company (desirable); experience as a game designer or producer in the games industry is a plus.
- Good computer skills including an advanced knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel.
- Very numerate & analytical with experience of working with games models to increase retention, virality and monetisation.
- You are a self starter (you don’t need to be told what to do) with strong communication skills.
- Collaborative and consensus driven approach.
- Adaptable and flexible with ability to multi task.
- You LOVE Games and you LOVE Facebook.