You will be part of a cross-functional team, which is responsible for delivering new venture sites and other programmes. This is both a vital and challenging role with a large amount of responsibility.
Among your many attributes, you are a self-starter who is comfortable within a rapidly changing environment, and you have a strong desire to learn. You will be a dedicated QA with a passion for developing automated tests.
- To ensure the release delivers applications of a quality that meet business requirements, are valuable to the end users and are fit for purpose
- Champion and consistently improve quality within your team through automated testing
- Work in a team using the Scrum Agile methodology.
- Collaborate with other key stakeholders for the feature you are working on e.g. Product Managers, Technical Architects and Designers.
- Understanding the compliance, security and load issues for an offshore regulated gaming site based on a high volume financial transactional Database.
- To ensure your team delivers applications of a quality that meet business requirements, are valuable to the end users and are fit for purpose
Key Skills: Essential
- Extensive QA experience and mindset.
- Background in automated testing or computer programming (i.e. Computer Science degree).
- Knowledge and understanding of SQL.
- Good communication skills both written and verbally.
Key Skills: Desirable
- Experience of working in an Agile environment.
- Be able to pick up additional tasks outside of your core specialism in order to meet team commitments.