Our Front End Developers are passionate about technology and their jobs with a high flexibility to work the hours required to see projects to completion in a timely, accurate & efficient manner. The individual should posses a quality orientated attitude with attention to detail. Self-motivating with a real ability to work to tight deadlines and excellent communications skills with the team around them and their Project Managers.
Enthusiasm, passion, drive and a willingness to work and think outside the box are deemed as important as technical knowledge.
- Working with product development, design and internal and external customers to meet web site requirements.
- Provide estimates for work.
- Where necessary integrate with third-party products.
- Provide appropriate configuration management for the deployed sites.
- Analyse site software problems and provide solutions to those problems.
- Working with our Network Operations Team for web site releases.
Key Skills: Essential
- XHTML + HTML5.
- CSS 2/3.
- 2 or more JS libraries e.g. JQuery, Dojo, YUI, Prototype SproutCore.
- Developing for multiple browsers and devices.
- Progressive enhancement and graceful degradation.
Key Skills: Desirable
- Experience of PhotoShop and Illustrator.
- Flash and Action Script.
- Use of source control (e.g. Git, Mercurial, Subversion)
- Knowledge and use of continuous integration.
- Experience of software integration with Third Parties.
- Knowledge of common web frameworks such as Rails, Mono, Spring and Tapestry.
- Understanding of gambling / gaming systems.
- Knowledge or experience in Canvas, SVG, Raphael JS, Backbone JS and Spine JS